Take comfort in the fact that the DeMasi Law Team has extensive experience with the types of tickets you’re facing. We’re here to hold your hand and work on your behalf every step of the way.
Below are some of the basic steps you can expect when working with us to minimize your ticket:
- FREE initial consultation. Call (315) 422-3600 or fill out our contact form. We’ll listen to your situation and provide free guidance and an estimate.
- Basic paperwork. Once you decide to work with us, we will collect a copy of your ticket and provide initial paperwork, such as authorization forms and court documents.
- Interview. Your lawyer will discuss the details of your case and educate you on the laws that apply to your situation, the process you will go through, and the strategy that will be followed.
- Preparation and organization. Our team will collect the necessary research, information, evidence and paperwork.
- Appearance. We will appear in court on your behalf, briefing you after each appearance on the progress being made.
- Closing conversation. Once the final appearance has been made and the case work is complete, our lawyer will discuss the outcome with you and walk you through all the final steps you must take.
Avoid the overwhelming hassle and steep costs of fighting traffic tickets.
Contact the DeMasi Law Team at (315) 422-3600 and let us begin organizing your case today.